Kirkman® offers Nu-Thera® with 50 mg P-5-P capsules in a hypoallergenic formulation developed for individuals with special requirements and sensitivities. It does not contain sweeteners, flavorings or known allergens.
Kirkman’s Nu-Thera® products offer condensed potencies of nutrients as compared with Kirkman’s popular Super Nu-Thera® products. The decreased potencies allow the capsules to be a smaller size.
Nu-Thera® hypoallergenic capsules have the following features:
• Capsule shell is made from plant cellulose, not animal gelatin like other products in the marketplace
• No fillers are used.
• No flavorings are used.
• No sweeteners are used.
• No preservatives are added.
• No colorings are present.
• Small number 3 capsules are easy to swallow.
• Only vegetable grade magnesium stearate is used as a lubricant.
This product contains 50 mg of Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (P-5-P) and 100 mg of magnesium from a glycinate-oxide blend. P-5-P is the metabolic/coenzyme form of vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine). When vitamin B-6 is ingested, it is converted to P-5-P in the liver. Some individuals seem to benefit from taking vitamin B-6 in the P-5-P form.
Sugar, starch, soy, wheat, casein, gluten, milk, egg, preservatives, yeast, gelatin, fish, flavorings, colorings, peanuts or tree nuts.